[cdt-dev] How to create project and index automatically?

Hi all,
My team is focusing on integrate CDT with our own build environment.
For we have about 2G source code, we want to generate one standard index copy for every major release. While the developers could import the index into their own workspace directly saving the time for creating index. As I check the source code that the logic of creating project and index depend on CCorePlugin, it needs the eclipse runtime environment.

And my question is that if I want to provide a command-line utility that could create project and index, is there a way that could implement this out of eclipse runtime environment?

Thanks,
Zhiming

网易邮箱,没有垃圾邮件的邮箱。

Back to the top