Re: [cdt-dev] load and unload symbol file

That sounds good.  When the backend finds out that symbols
have been loaded they should issue that event.  For DSF-GDB,
we should do it when we realize we have parsed the command
loads/unloads symbols.

> Since you mentioned the refresh button, the button is
> disabled when pressed; I have to select another element in
> the debug view to have it enabled again. I think this is a
> bug, do you know whether there is a bugzilla entry for this?

This is a DSF button, so you have to select a DSF element
in the debug view.

> Also, the disassembly view's refresh button is not integrated
> with the other debug's refresh button. Do you think it make
> sense to have it part of the standard refresh button? If so,
> I can file a bug for it.

I believe so.

> Patrick

Back to the top