From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuong, Patrick
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 11:59 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] load and unload symbol file

Hi,

I used the gdb console to unload all symbol files and load new symbol files. The debug view, expressions view, disassembly view doesn’t update. I have to perform an instruction stepping in the debug view, than the debug view and the expressions view will get updated. The disassembly view has to be manually refreshed to get it updated.

Is this a missing feature, or it is expected to have the user manually perform some steps to get the views to update?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top