From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Graf
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:52 PM
To: CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [cdt-dev] IASTInitializerList getClauses()

Dear all,

I am trying to iterate through the initializers of an array and experienceing the features of getClause().

In a declaration like
int a [2][2]={1,{2,3}};

the call of .getClause on the top level list will only return one element ({2,3}). The comment on getClause() says
"Depending on how the AST is created, trivial elements will be filtered out".
However, in the CDT AST browser, I see the IASTLiteralExpression of 1. I do not seem to be able to access it with
getChildren() either.

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Andreas