[cdt-dev] Register context is not stack frame specific

Hi guys:
It's about the Registers View

In CDT 5.0, Registers View will update with the selected stack frame.
In CDT 6.0, Registers View only updates when switching between threads

        I've got some explanations on this in the comments of:
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.debug.ui.viewmodel.register.RegisterVMProvider
        Line 168, update()

It's on CDT6.0.2, i check CDT7.0 to find the same answer.

       The question is : In CLI usage, we do find different registers when switching to another stack frame, why CDT-DSF make it  remain un-changed?

Thanks a lot!
Regards
邢云

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?