[cdt-dev] p2 plugins and the CDT psf

I'd like to add the CDT p2 plugins to the psf file. Generally speaking, you don't need them if you're working on CDT functionality. However, the cdt-feature plugin (which is in the psf) references the p2 one, and so it really should be part of what a developer gets from CVS. Without the p2 plugins, you can't successfully ask PDE to generate a build.xml for the cdt-feature plugin.

If no one objects, I'll commit the updated psf by the end of the day.

John

Back to the top