From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Black
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:50 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Re: memory view renderings don't update

I need to amend my earlier statement: the memory window doesn't update only when I am using an _expression_ whose value changes each time I break in that function. When I use an absolute address or an _expression_ whose value never changes, it updates fine. So it's as if the memory view doesn't re-evaluate expressions each time the application is suspended.