[cdt-dev] Accessing IASTComments from non system IASTInclusionNode

Hello,

I need to get all the IASTComments contained by the resource which is
referenced by an IASTInclusionNode.

First - on the given IASTTranslationUnit - I've got the dependency
tree (IDependencyTree) and called the method getInclusions() on it to
get all IASTInclusionNode's.

But an IASTInclusionNode only provides methods for getting the
Inclusion Statement etc...

Is their a method for getting all IASTComment's directly contained by
the resource which is responsable for a certain IASTInclusionNode?

Or do I need to buid an extra TranslationUnit for the resource
referenced by the Filename of the IASTPreprocessorIncludeStatement?

Many thanks in advance, Helko

Back to the top