Re: [cdt-dev] breakpoint installation errors due to source lookup problems

I have seen the same thing.  But I noticed that all the breakpoints were
in libraries that the project was referencing and not the project
itself.  My workaround was after gdb was started to toggle all the
breakpoints in the breakpoint view and it would work as expected.  I
believe that Eclipse is sending breakpoint locations before gdb has
fully opened all the files/directories referenced by the application.