[cdt-dev] cdt automatic documentation

In Java editor, before the implementation of the functions, we type /** and press Ctrl + space, we get the documentation of the functions with parameters, function name, return type information.
 But with cdt, we can get the documentation only by adding a template with predefined variables (enclosing method, return type...). And the documentation can be generated in the function, not before. Can we configure something to get the same thing as in Java editor?

Thanks for any advice

Back to the top