Re: [cdt-dev] move to line?

Move to line moves the PC to a line and execution remains suspended there.

Move to line moves the PC to a line and execution resumes there.

The latter is a gdb-ish thing I've always found a little strange. I guess some developers do that often enough that saving an extra step was worth a dedicated command.

John