[cdt-dev] unresolved names by CDT parser

Hi,

I am having some issues with parsing one of my classes (part of parser log)
Unresolved includes (from headers in index):

Scanner problems:

Parser problems:

Unresolved names:
   Invalid type encountered in: identity in file /MyFile.h:97
   Attempt to use symbol failed: identity in file /MyFile.h:97
   Attempt to use symbol failed: compose1 in file /MyFile.h:113
   Attempt to use symbol failed: compose1 in file /MyFile.h:124

Exceptions in name resolution:

In the code, std::identity and std::compose1 are used and seem to be unresolved by the parser. This file has 2 includes:
#include <algorithm>
#include <functional>

This file is being compiled and used in our project. Any ideas what is the problem?

Thanks a lot,
Yevgeny

Back to the top