[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Build Configs in Navigator
- From: Tomasz WesoÅowski <kosashi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:25:26 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=xw0dlIZ9XW4Gwm2pUI/TlQGcakh7fd6kcC+y+WecT9Y=; b=bn1zWNdoPavt060lvY0dmKcvJVf5Xw9MUO/daOYQoCGrL/I0bc7mcrJTq36yYIcpiC vWPJHkBsEDBdNJRfU7wxtzYvNQBO0iFTNmqd6GqaavzpMNzkxN32gyLufq8n+OGhM/6W WYXP/XYtQVlvaq+8OViRl+1bJwir11CqSY0rU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=ddwaMz18IsUv5AMdm+FjoaaQ4wKSinIby3SUVyor72pj5HIT80dclQCbqPpJS9lI1+ 2GwhHbAy2539qiNNICkUZV48TGAxSfvcBOUOT4PLLTWQ0rX0u7xdZu+Hg4Rrl1XaSRJ5 L2L9mUFrhKrqB6dLGld5jGCJ27+gtIQowCXBM=
Could it be that it was added for the sake of consistency with JDT's Libraries, which are presented similarly?
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm not a big fan of adding more stuff to the preferences, speaking of
clutter. I would add it as a Navigator content provider which shows up
in the Customize dialog. You could turn it off there.
I would almost consider adding Build Configurations and removing the
Includes. I'm not sure what purpose the Includes item serves other
than help me debug scanner discovery. Do any users have a real need