Re: [cdt-dev] Re: automatic detection of .launch files

I'm glad to see there's been some mutual education here, so I don't feel like a leech! The .launch files go to <workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches/ if you specify "Save as" "Local file" on the Common tab of the Debug Configurations dialog. If you choose "Shared file" you can choose a project-relative location.

Oops, I meant workspace-relative. I guess it's obvious once you browse for a location...

Back to the top