Re: [cdt-dev] Build Configs in Navigator

I'm not a big fan of adding more stuff to the preferences, speaking of
clutter. I would add it as a Navigator content provider which shows up
in the Customize dialog. You could turn it off there.

I would almost consider adding Build Configurations and removing the
Includes. I'm not sure what purpose the Includes item serves other
than help me debug scanner discovery. Do any users have a real need
for it?