[cdt-dev] automatic detection of .launch files

I use shared .launch files and typically have many of them within a single eclipse project, located alongside the executable they correspond to. I keep these in an SVN repo along with the rest of the project files. The idea is that user can just check out an SVN metaproject, build, and immediately "Debug as..." without having to tweak anything. Most of the time, eclipse seems to correctly detect the .launch files and populate the Debug Configurations... dialog accordingly. Sometimes, however, it gets in a state where it doesn't recognize a .launch file. I don't move the .launch files around or manually edit them. Can anyone shed any light on what might cause this behavior? Any insight on how/when Eclipse CDT detects these files would be useful.
Thanks,
Tim

Back to the top