[cdt-dev] Non-CBreakpoint type support for CEditor

Hi,

I am running into couple issues when adding a line breakpoint that is not a CBreakpoint type to the CEditor. For source file that is part of the workspace, everything seems to work. The problem exists when the file is not part of the workspace.

During breakpoint add operation, I have to add a ICBreakpoint.SOURCE_HANDLE attribute to the breakpoint marker and was able to make the icon to show up in the annotation margin. This makes the non-CBreakpoint some what depended on a ICBreakpoint constant. Which is ok.

Next, when I close the file and open it again, the breakpoint is not visible in the annotation margin. I found out that the DebugMarkerAnnotationModel retrieves breakpoints that have CDIDebugModel identifier, but the non-CBreakpoint has a different model identifier.

If any one knows another way of adding non-CBreakpoint type to the CEditor, please let me know.

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top