From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Austin Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:20 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Disable/enable the build configurations based on the Operating System

Ajay,
 I also am not able to get enablement options to key off OS. I am forced to
created multiple configurations inheriting from the same core toolchain. I
then override the toolchain's targetPlatform setting and add the additional
options required for specific OSs on that inheritance. This works for me for
cross toolchains that require different debuggers depending on OS. Remember
when you do this that it will complain unless your projectType has a
configurationNameProvider even if it is impossible to have multiple
configurations with the same name at the same time because of the OS
filtering. Unfortunately this is the only thing that has worked for me to
date.

Good luck,
Austin