Re: [cdt-dev] best practices for managing a custom eclipse/CDT build in a C++ development organization

What exactly is this p2 thing, if I may ask a noob question? Is there some documentation available on how it works?

Best,
Tobias

On 26.07.2010, at 16:42, Doug Schaefer wrote:

> Dropins are a kludge. There's been a lot of reports about them not
> working any more, or at least being unreliable. Using p2 properly is
> the way to go.

Ableton AG, Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 72838
Vorstand: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl, Bernd Roggendorf
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Uwe Struck

Back to the top