Re: [cdt-dev] workspace refresh after build

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 08:32:11PM +0200, Tobias Hahn wrote:
> I have a patch for this since there is absolutely no way we can use cdt
> with workspace refresh after build turned on. I haven't had the time to
> update it for Helios, though.

Yes, It's almost unusable for me too. However I found some workaround.
Instead of building "large" project that is added to CDT, I've created
small "builder" one that contains no files.

In case if I decide to build "builder" project, eclipse will refresh just
empty directory that is fast =)

--
WBR, Dmitry

Back to the top