Re: [cdt-dev] workspace refresh after build

I don't think you were dreaming. I remember someone raising an issue
since a refresh wasn't picking up all the build artifacts. Which of
course would be the main problem with such a feature. It appeared to
only refresh build output that managed build was reporting which isn't
always easy to calculate, Visual C++ being a prime example with all
it's pdb and ilk files. Now if it only refreshed the build output
folders from the CModel, that might work better. But this is all
probably more info than you were asking :)