Re: [cdt-dev] Hudson build for 7.0 branch

Yeah, I was thinking we should use cdt-release. I was planning to use
it for our tagged builds, but I haven't figured out how to tag from
hudson with the right permissions, and hudson proved really flaky
anyway when we would have needed it most.

So if we interpret it as builds on the "released" branch, I'd say use
that one. I've added the committer group and given full privs on it.

And, yes, you need to be able to grab the CDT from the 7.0 branch. The
scripts default to HEAD. For Hudson, we combined our launcher script
with the build.sh that's in the releng plugin. You would need to do
that here. I see there's already a 7.0 build script in our scripts
directory that you can use to start with. It's here:

    http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/scripts/cdtbuild7.0

Thanks!
Doug