Re: [cdt-dev] Build console location

Actually, what I'm seeing is black text on a black background. I can
highlight the text in the console and see that it's there.

Often, it's just creating a test project. I'll try to remember which
one it was, either Executable or Makefile, the next time I see it. But
that shouldn't really matter since the coloring should be independent
from the choice of builder.