[cdt-dev] Hijack multi-stage builds

I have a project that requires I call the builder multiple times with
different targets. These targets must be run in a specific order and can not
be handled in one pass due to limitations of the builder. My builder has the
option for a pre-build and post-build option but that seems to be hard coded
to return pre-build and main-build as targets for my builder.

Any suggestions for the best way to hijack this and force it to call my
builder to distinct times?

Austin

Back to the top