[cdt-dev] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

Hi all,
        I'm testing my plugin, with 2 configurations and each configuration has a tool chain.
these 2 configurations have almost the same definitions, the only difference is the "EnvVar" class which defines the environement variables.
When i execute the plugin, one works, the other, i got Project cannot be created Reason: Internal error: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException. no more informations, no exceptions, errors besides this. Do you any idea about this error?

thanks,

Hotmail : un service de messagerie gratuit, fiable et complet Profitez-en

Back to the top