Re: [cdt-dev] Happy 100K CDT!

Possibly. But then we don't really advertise anywhere beyond the
standard Eclipse Helios releases and still got to 100K in less than a
month.

And despite all the great work you guys have done to improve things, I
don't think it's really ready for pure Mac development, i.e. Cocoa.
Until we reach that point, if ever, spreading the word too far may be
spreading false hope and make the optics worse. And that's not even to
mention the bigger opportunity, iOS development, which until you can
do that without firing up the XCode IDE, we're not even in the game.