[cdt-dev] Templates for builders that have supportManagedBuild set to false

I have a builder that I have not created a buildfile generator for yet.  I would like to use this builder with some templates to configure a sane default project to get started from.  When I disable the supportManagedBuild option the templates I created disapear from the new project wizard.  Is there a way to associate templates with a non managed build builder?

Austin

Back to the top