[cdt-dev] configurations & tool chains

Hello everyone,

Using Extension point org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions, we can create a configuration which contains an single toolchain.
Can we keep separate configurations from the different tool chains so that when we create one project, we select one tool chain, and in next step, all configurations defined will be proposed at this moment. Like by defaut, in eclipse, we create an empty executable project, we have MinGWCC tool chain, then, we have the multi choice, debut and release.

Is it possible to develop un plugin with the configurations and tool chains independently, but the link can be created dynamically at the moment of the creation of the project.

Thanks in advance,

Votre messagerie et bien plus où que vous soyez. Passez à Windows Live Hotmail, c'est gratuit ! Inscrivez-vous

Back to the top