RE: [cdt-dev] Qt Support?

> > KDevelop has some pretty-printers for Qt types located here:
> >
> http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/trees/master/debuggers/
> gdb/printers
> >
> > They also work nicely with Eclipse, however for testing I used a
> > patched CDT with the patch from
> > Bug 302121, I don't know how well it works with 7.0
> >

> > Alex Richardson
>
> *sigh* and that is the solution that will probably be used. There is
> one single problem with that. Those pretty printers need GDB
> 7.x which
> does not really work on OS X. So I am stuck with the Apple supplied
> GDB.

Apparently, there has been some efforts by Tristan Gingold to make
GDB 7.1 work on Mac.  If someone wants to take the ball (I don't have
a Mac) and see if it truly works, I believe we could have a very
interesting debugging solution for Mac.

We can work with Tristan off-list if there are still issues
to be resolved.

Marc