Re: [cdt-dev] rebuild on close/reopen Eclipse

Both those preferences are turned off.

One additional piece of information: We notice that everytime Eclipse
is closed/re-opened, the following files are re-generated: makefile,
objects.mk, sources.mk and subdir.mk. They have identical contents as
they originally had. It looks like the following things happen:
    1. The makefiles listed above are regenerated.
    2. The final target ELF is deleted, and make all is called again.

I'm seeing that only the linker is called again, but a few people have
reported that even the object files are regenerated.

-Siva