[cdt-dev] Should we do a major version increment for DSF-GDB

Hi,

recent mailing list discussions point to the fact
that integrators starting to use DSF-GDB will
want/need to change some aspects that would require
efforts to keep API-compatibility.

Are there integrators out there that already use
DSF-GDB that would like us to try to keep
API-compatibility with Helios?

If no one is against it, and considering we already
have people voting in favor, we will up the DSF-GDB
major version right away, to make Indigo development
much easier.

This is for DSF-GDB plugins only (org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb*),
not the DSF plugins.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top