Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] SessionType

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM, John Cortell <rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 08:41 PM 7/8/2010, Doug Schaefer wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Of course. But as an architect, any architecture where cut 'n paste is
encouraged just seems wrong. But as I've been told, this is at the
core of what DSF is.

At any rate, I'll be looking at the TCF debug interface that Eugene
has cooked up once I get back from vacation and see where that takes
me.

Back to the top