[cdt-dev] The header file path in Binaries/file.exe is not correct

After build the C project successfully, I can expand the generated exe file in PROJECT/file.exe in C/C++ Projects view, but I can't open the listed header files.

For example, when I open the referenced `unistd.h' file, the file actually is "E:\usr\include\sys\unistd.h", which should be "MY_CYGWIN\usr\include\sys\unistd.h".

PS. My cygwin is installed at C:\lam\sys\cygwin-1.7.

There is no strings such as `E:\' in the generated binary.

Back to the top