RE: [cdt-dev] [DSF] SessionType

I was thinking of such solutions as a "Services factory" and
"Command factory" which we have added to DSF-GDB.  Those seem like
a good general improvement.

A new method in an existing interface for one specific scenario
does not seem like a good enough reason to up the version.
There are other ways instead, like creating a new interface.

Marc

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Vladimir Prus