Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] FinalLaunchSequence extensibility

I more like an idea to have step ID and linked hash map that holds the steps.
Because as soon as we do sub sequence user would want to change steps in it,
and we are back to square one. BTW we run into problem with
FinalLaunchSequence as soon as we
start porting to DSF and end up copying this whole thing, so I really
would like to have it
addressed one way or another.