Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Annual Survey 2010 (participate now!)

Thanks! Actually, I was thinking of a blog post at the begining, before the results are in, to get more people to participate. ;-)

The survey is now linked on the forum. I also invite everyone on the mailing list to participate :)
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dG0yWXQ4SDJ3dEE0ME51VVY2bkg0eVE6MQ#gid=0

Cheers,

Marc-Andre