RE: [cdt-dev] Posting on CDT newsgroup: Do you really need to use Eclipse?

> > there is a provocative posting on the CDT newsgroup that
> > suggests newbies should *not* use CDT at all (it is not from me!).
> > http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=171113&start=0&;
I tried giving a reply. Obviously that person didn't know how to get
answers. If he had known he'd posted them. I doubt he knows (any)
Linux very well.

If you never touched programming CDT is hard. Eclipse is hard. Even
programming is hard. That's it. Eclipse can give you back much - no
doubt.

Marc Weber

Back to the top