[cdt-dev] Posting on CDT newsgroup: Do you really need to use Eclipse?

Hi,

there is a provocative posting on the CDT newsgroup that suggests newbies should *not* use CDT at all (it is not from me!).
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=171113&start=0&;

I think the CDT developers should be aware of this. I am not sure if the poster is a troll and nobody should answer him. But still, some of the problems he mentions do actually exist. I see a lot of postings from newbies that have several problems (the new Wascana release should solve many of them).

  Axel
WEB.DE DSL ab 19,99 Euro/Monat. Bis zu 150,- Euro Startguthaben und
50,- Euro Geldprämie inklusive! https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de

Back to the top