Re: [cdt-dev] Need to use the CFG infrastructure in CDT

1. I don't know what is the difference, ptp one was never contributed
to CDT and was written by student long time ago, so nobody supports it
now (as I understand)
2. CFG implementation in Codan is experimental, there is also CFG
viewer provided for debugging purposes. But it is supported, if you
fill any bugs it will be fixed lost likely.