Re: [cdt-dev] Internal builder status

Or does it invalidate the indexer's strategy of always sticking with one build configuration?

Mike Kucera
Java JIT Compiler Development
IBM Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---06/24/2010 05:40:24 PM---That's a great point Chris. Having a different Indexer settDoug Schaefer ---06/24/2010 05:40:24 PM---That's a great point Chris. Having a different Indexer setting versus build really invalidates the internal build strategy. On

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

06/24/2010 05:40 PM

jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> |
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> |