Re: [cdt-dev] Closing Doc bugs older than 2 years

Doing so with the comment seems perfectly acceptable to me.

John

At 10:14 AM 6/24/2010, Frank.Turovich@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Was trolling through the doc bugs last night and trying to confirm if some were fixed or not but realized that many of them concerned features and options that may have already been addressed but finding old old issues in the latest docs was a bit frustrating. So, would anyone complain if I simply closed all the doc bugs older than 2 years or earlier than 3.4?

I'd include a comment asking people to resubmit the bug if the issue remains.

All comments welcome.

thx // frank