Re: [cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

Oh and btw, in the org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.remotejars project, you'll find JARDESC files that will allow you to create standalone JARs of the CDT parser, indexer, and friends. From there it's just a matter of putting the required JARs in the classpath of your application and making API calls the way the CDTMiner does.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie---06/22/2010 10:27:49 AM---If you look in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core, in the "miners" soChris Recoskie---06/22/2010 10:27:49 AM---If you look in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core, in the "miners" source folder, there is a class called CDTM

Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

06/22/2010 10:27 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you look in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core, in the "miners" source folder, there is a class called CDTMiner. That is a good place to start looking as it handles the commands from the client to do various operations on the index.

This is in the PTP CVS under the rdt module.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Nicolas Anquetil ---06/22/2010 04:45:10 AM---Hi, I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot fiNicolas Anquetil ---06/22/2010 04:45:10 AM---Hi, I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot find my way out of it :-(

Nicolas Anquetil <anquetil.nicolas@xxxxxxxxx>

06/22/2010 04:45 AM

[cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot find my way out of it :-(

I want to use CDT parser (and indexer?) outside eclipse to take
advantage of the binding facilities.

I found how to parse a single file, but I would like to parse a
"project", i.e. directory and subdirectories + possibly include path.

Can anybody suggest some place where I could find code example of how
to do it?

I saw a suggestion to look at RDT in PTP, but this is a large project
and I could not find what I am looking for in it.

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod