Re: [cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

If nobody answered you yet it probably means nobody knows. Does not
matter how many times you post your message. I know how to run it from
command line "with eclipse" (i.e. headless mode). You can check codan
code
which has command line runner for C/C++ code analysis
(org.eclipse.cdt.codan.internal.core.CodanApplication).