[cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: context types required to create an expression

Hi,

There are three public constructors in MIExpressionDMC for various context types. The underlying variable objects are created against the current context in GDB, so none of these particular context types is used. I am working on the variable object based implementation for registers and it meaningless to pass a thread or a frame context to create a variable object for a register. It seems the parent register group context is a natural candidate for this purpose. Should I add a new constructor or it is better to make the generic private constructor public?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Back to the top