[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and Friends Summit
- From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:06:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=wiGl7NcusUAKYl+vC2XnW6SFOFlP6+SQcRyw1uMQ8wY=; b=I9jG3bDlWanVnGhjmw37I94ryywrgtC0be3fS9Io2s+aeEM91UMk33Dqsys+q7rRNG NkZ551DpfVe9gQeJ6K13pbMvzwyt5XnjugkLNYMN0EUfXSLcdGSWf/FL46NTYfsCbXqQ Z4OyX9A95/UkMSoS+hSfslVDJNI0cjiFTR9Rs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=FxzW0krvINNTiQxIkDe/8eARmvmkKxky6hS/vIwAAD2ysfSoPCCpv87U6Mg018333s RuaPiYB6R0eEI6r+8/883qVGKKf1GmhyxkyKU13nA7Btrnudv23YHNCtLUfEARO5mjro C3lPY04px78GUC1E3Fae5nwZ3k+vJmhkWBBEA=
How about you create a wiki page for people who want to sign up and
their proffered/possible locations.
We did it last time we have summit, it worked well...
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey gang,
> Now that Helios is almost out the door, it's time to think of the CDT
> summit. For those who have never been to one, the Summit is where the
> contributors to the CDT come together and talk about what each other
> is doing and to discuss common areas and make some decisions on
> technical direction. And we often slip in a little process talk as
> well, like API guidelines and such.
> I was thinking first half of September to catch us early in the cycle
> and to avoid other conferences that happen at the end of Sept. The
> Ericsson guys are very interested in hosting it in Montreal at their
> offices there. It's somewhere new for us. We also talked about Toronto
> So to start the discussion, I'd like to get a show of hands on who
> would be able to attend in either location and whether you had a
> preference on location and date. Remote connectivity is available in
> both locations for those who can't make it, but you'll be missing on
> the interactivity that make these things important to attend.
> BTW, this also includes the PTP and Linux Tools people. I want us to
> start working closer together and having them at the summit (which
> they often do anyway when they can) would help with that.
> At any rate, please go ask your bosses and let us know, either here or
> to me privately. I'd like to make a call on this by the end of this
> cdt-dev mailing list