[cdt-dev] [DSF] Supporting new GDB commands

Hi,

suppose I've added a new GDB MI command, called -data-read-memory-in-much-better-way. I also
want to modify DSF to make use of that command when available, and I prefer to use -list-features
to determine whether the command is available -- without any user intervention at all. Could somebody
outline the steps I need to take to achieve that effect? I know what code to modify to actually use
that command instead of -data-read-memory, but I don't yet have big picture of DSF and don't know
where to add checks and how to communicate the result of those checks.

Thanks in advance,

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery