Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and e4

On the performance aspect, do you have any reason to suspect performance will be an issue? I haven't tried e4 yet, so I don't have a feeling for how it compares to 3.6. Performance is a big issue for us as well, since it is an often used argument about why not to move to an IDE.

We (at PTP) can't do anything until CDT moves over obviously, but I think it's pretty important that we align our activities with you guys.

Cheers,
Greg