[cdt-dev] Standalone parsing and binding ?

Hi,

I know this is possbile because I found some people referring to it in
past posts, but I can't find the way to do it.

Can anybody suggest some place where I could find code example of how
to parse C code (and resolve bindings) with CDT parser without
Eclipse.

I don't want to parse only 1 file, but a whole project  i.e. several
directories and files

I saw a suggestion to look at RDT in PTP, but this is a large project
and I don't know where to look :-(

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod

Back to the top