Re: [cdt-dev] Our Plans Post Helios

Then that makes perfect sense to me. +1

Freescale could very well be one those collaborators (working with you on that particular branch), though my plan at the moment is to use HEAD.

John

At 12:02 PM 6/17/2010, ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
John,

That's right, the code on the branch would not be part of any Helios releng
build. It is just a branch that developers could work with.

When we build our tools we would use Helios and the plug-ins from the
edc_2_0 branch. So they would be deployable with Helios but we're not asking
anyone else to do this. They would never be included in a CDT release. I am
not asking for this.

We do not want to do this work in a private fork at Nokia. We want to do it
in the open so we can easily collaborate with others and preview the work.

- Ken