Re: [cdt-dev] RE: API tooling for CDT 8.0 and CDT 7.0.1

I understand there are benfits to API tooling, but the restriction Doug
mentioned that no new API can be added for 7.0.1 because it's only a
maintenance release (same minor version) hamstrings development for us since
we plan our first EDC-based release on 7.0.1.